Website Maintenance to keep your content fresh
You built your steller website. DON'T...LET. IT. SIT. Having a stagnant website is like...well...not having a website at all. Let's work together to strengthen you website maintenance – update functions, plugins and edit content for a dynamic web presence.
Tools I trust and use
Website Maintenance + Support
- Keep content fresh - Keep traffic consistent with updated content and images. It makes Google happy.
- Update website functions - Like any technology, websites need attention behind the scenes. I make certain your website stays secure and backed up.
- I'm here to help - I offer domain management support for my clients including email set up.
Websites maintenance options I offer
- Hosting available through GoDaddy
- Domain Set up
- Email Set up
- WordPress website backup
- Blog set up
- Content Marketing
- Edits and content modifications of existing content
How it all works
You can contact me for a free consultation at any time for website maintenance. I require clients to pay for hosting separate and allow access. I review your current website provide you with an hourly quote for services. Once you provide content and images, I make the necessary edits. I'm right by your side throughout the entire process. You can reach me with any question, critique or comment. Your website is my business and it's not finished until you are happy! It's go time!
It usually takes a few days turnaround to make smaller edits and content changes provided you, the client is available and accessible.
I charge an hourly fee of $100.
Work with Leslie...here's why
- I build customized WordPress websites and maintain websites for local small businesses in Denver, CO.
- I'm a web designer + developer with 7 years experience.
- I understand hosting accounts, security and have the ability to problem solve web difficulty.
- I care about your business and understand business cycles and market functions you deal with every day.
Who I work with
- Small local businesses in Denver who need website edits, hosting help or content marketing.
- Entrepreneurs or start-ups needing help with website edits.
- Individuals or non profits who want to start a blog or website.
- Corporate operations who need to outsource overflow website work from the Marketing or Creative Department.